OMG, I finally got around to doing a vlog! It was one of those things I wanted to do more of on the blog but never got around to doing. I guess it’s because you get soo nervous in front of a video camera (at least I know I did! LOL). After a few takes I got something together and I want to thank Michelle from Radiant Skin for the vlog idea! :)
*And oh, please excuse to the nasalness. My cold decided to make a comeback!
Here is just a quick recap of the products I use:
- Black Vanilla Herbal Shampoo from Carol’s Daughter
- Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie from Carol’s Daughter (my deep conditioner)
- Aussie Moist (my co-wash conditioner)
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioning Cream
- Cantu Shea Butter Hair Pomade
- Mimosa Hair Honey from Carol’s Daughter
- Lisa’s Hair Elixir from Carol’s Daughter
Here are the links to the posts I mentioned in the video:
What are your favorite hair products?